Opportunities to Learn:
- What makes the most difference to you long-term? How to identify your dreams. How to thrive, not just survive.
- What tools will help you develop your dreams into measurable goals?
- What is the one thing you must do to accomplish any goal?
- How to choose the right mentors and where to find them.
- What it takes to create self-confidence.
- What one thing will make or break your success and why?
- The value of perseverance.
- How to impress others.
- How to position yourself for success.
- How to shift your perspective to respond instead of react to life’s negatives.
- The value of paying it forward. Why strive to make a difference with others who may not seemingly make a difference to you?
“The inspiring message to “make it happen” is woven perfectly throughout the book. Certainly having a vision of what we desire resonated with me, and Glenn’s personal life examples of staying on track were impactful and energizing. Great fun read filled with snippets of wisdom. I enjoyed it very much!”
Linda Nickey, Author
“The Art of Speaking Into Existence by Glenn Bowie is a testimony to what can happen if you walk in the path of your purpose. He lets you know that you can triumph if you stay true to yourself and the values instilled in you. Glenn’s desire to dream big has paid off, and now he’s paying it forward.”
Blair Underwood | Actor, Producer, Director, Author. Photo Credit: Collin Stark
“Glenn exemplifies an admirable expressive style in delivering a motivational lecture and training that will captivate his audience where they can learn from the successes he unselfishly shares. I thank Glenn for having been one of our best resources, speakers and trainers during our 1Heart Business Academy training for our 1Heart Management team.”
Randy Clarito, Business and Franchise Development, 1Heart Caregiver Services
What is the name of the book?
The Art of Speaking Into Existence
What is the significance of the title?
Putting your dreams and goals into action.
What was the inspiration for the book?
To inspire, motivate and teach someone to live their best life.
Who was the inspiration for the book?
The large number of people unhappy with their lives and not having a pathway to achieve their dreams.
What is the key theme or message in the book?
It doesn’t matter where you start in life, but how you can overcome obstacles to reach your goals and objectives.
What type of person would gain the most from reading your book?
People who have big dreams but don’t know how to go forward.
What do you hope your readers take away from this book?
A plan of action to live their best lives.
What were key challenges in writing this book?
Finding the time to get it done and remembering the exact timeline and experiences.
How does one change their perspective?
By viewing it in a different way that will allow you to respond differently.
What is the key to making positive changes in one’s life?
Action. Nothing happens if you don’t do something.